By accessing the website at http://phboardinghouse.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Philippines Boarding House’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Philippines Boarding House’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Philippines Boarding House at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Philippines Boarding House’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Philippines Boarding House makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Philippines Boarding House does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Philippines Boarding House, the site www.phboardinghouse.com, the owner or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, any form of physical, moral, spiritual or social inconvenience or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Philippines Boarding House’s website, even if Philippines Boarding House or a Philippines Boarding House authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Philippines Boarding House’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Philippines Boarding House does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Philippines Boarding House may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Philippines Boarding House does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Philippines Boarding House has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Philippines Boarding House of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Philippines Boarding House may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Philippines and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is Philippines Boarding House’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
How We Collect Personal Information
- Philippines Boarding House collects personal information through the “listing process” and by submitting contact form on website’s “Contact Us” page.
- Person/indivual who wants to add or list their boarding house to Philippines Boarding House directory, he/she needs to fill-out and complete the listing process after he/she clicked “CREATE A LISTING” button.
- Person/indivual who wants to send a message to the owner/administrator or authorized respresentative of the site http://phboardinghouse.com, he/she needs to fill-out and complete the website contact form found on website’s “Contact Us” page. Upon filling-out the website’s contact form, there are required fields that ask for personal information such as name and email.
- Through the listing process, there are required fields that ask for personal information of the owner/landlord/landlady or caretaker of the boarding house. These contact information includes street address, contact person name and mobile/phone number.
- If, at any instance, the one who is acting to complete the listing process or the one who is filling-out the information on the required fields during the listing process is not the owner itself of the boarding house/property for rent, Philippines Boarding House assumes that the personal information (street address, contact person name and mobile/phone number) were true and correct and that the person submitted the personal information had a permission or consent from the owner to use his/her personal information such as contact details to be publicly displayed as they will be made available online on http://phboardinghouse.com website after the listing has been submitted and approved. Thereby, Philippines Boarding House, the website http://phboardinghouse.com, it’s administrator, the owner should never be held liable/accountable/responsible/answerable for any damage, disturbance, trouble, harm or physical/moral/social/spiritual inconveniences that may have experienced, brought or caused to the owner.
How We Use the Collected Personal Information
- Personal information collected during the listing process (such as “street address”, “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number”) will be use as part of the http://phboardinghouse.com’s content and it will be displayed ‘as is’ information, particularly on http://phboardinghouse.com’s published post/pages/listing for boarding house/property for rent listed.
- Personal information collected during the listing process like the “street address” will be used to help specify the location of the boarding house/property for rent on the Philippine map, Philippines Boarding House might use Google Map tool to display a model map, pointing-out the geographical position of the listed boarding house/property for rent.
- Personal information collected during the listing process like the “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number” will be used as part of the content for the listed boarding house/property for rent on it’s information section and will be served as a point of contact for any prospect renters who wished to contact or establish communication to the owner/landlord/landlady or caretaker of the listed boarding house/property for rent, for any inquiry or business transaction purposes.
- Additionally, personal information collected from the listing process (such as “street address”, “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number”) might be used by the administrator/owner or authorized representative of the Philippines Boarding House to contact the owners/landlord/landlady or caretaker of the listed boarding house/property for rent on http://phboardinghouse.com for any technical, administrative or business matters.
- On the other hand, personal information collected from submitted contact form (such as name, email) will be used to send a reply message to the person who submitted the form.
How We Communicate
Philippines Boarding House communicates through emails and voice calls.
On emails, Philippines Boarding House uses website’s generic email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to send and/or receive email messages. To send us a message, you may use Philippines Boarding House contact form.
On voice calls, a dedicated phone/mobile number/s will be provided to make and/or receive voice calls.
How We Disclose Personal Information Collected
Philippines Boarding House discloses personal information collected from the listing process (such as “street address”, “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number”) to the general public (visitors of the site) http://phboardinghouse.com. As provided by this Terms and Condition, personal information collected from the listing process (such as “street address”, “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number”) will be used to be part of website’s content and will be made available online by publishing them as post/pages/listing on http://phboardinghouse.com. These published post/pages/listing were publicly displayed for viewing and as a resource purposes.
Personal information collected from submitted contact form (such as name, email) will never be disclosed to the public. These personal information will be kept private for communication purposes and only Philippines Boarding House and the sender will have knowledge about the information.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The purpose of collecting personal information (such as “street address”, “contact person name” and “mobile/phone number” etc.) is to verify the authenticity and veracity of the submitted listing and/or/if already listed boarding house/for rent property. Furthermore, present (as much as possible) a detailed information (such as contact details) about the listed boarding house/for rent property to the website visitors, particularly prospect renters.